|Availability:||In stock (13)|
We are so delighted to announce our first installment of a limited edition colorway from Yarn Carnival.
For Winter 2020 - we have chosen Yak Attack as our base to anchor the colorway - Frozen Rose - a wonderful and complex and warm red with touches of maroon and pink. You will not be disappointed - and as always, pictures never do the colorway justice!
Yak Attack is 70% SW Merino/20% Yak/10% Nylon - and is a wonderful fingering with 437 yards in a 100g skein.
Here are a few great projects in knitting and crochet for this amazing yarn:
- Waves and Brambles by Sivia Harding
- Millesime by Tricot & Stitch
- Dodging Rain Drops Cowl by Vanessa Ewing
- A Mermaid's Tale by Elizabeth Finn
- Kaikoura Cosy by Jill Wolcott
- Lough Shore Shawl by Sarah McFall (crochet)
- Sugar Plum Shawl by Rachy Newin (crochet)